COVID-19 coronavirus has quickly made a big impact on our daily lives. As always, we remain dedicated to serving you. Our focus is on protecting your physical and financial well-being while providing you with the information you need to continue managing your money. This page is your source for up-to-date information about our operations and will also feature tools and resources to help you during this time.
AMFIRST BRANCHES LIMITED TO DRIVE-THRU TRAFFIC ONLY BEGINNING FRIDAY, MARCH 20
For the safety of our members and staff, America’s First Federal Credit Union branch offices will be limited to drive-thru traffic only, beginning Friday, March 20, until further notice.
- All drive-thru windows will be open for extended business hours, weekdays from 8am until 6pm.
- Appointments may be made for services unavailable through the drive-thru or automated channels. Please call your local branch. Click HERE for branch contact information.
- Many of our branches also feature video teller ITMs in the drive-thru that allow you to conduct most teller transactions from the comfort of your car. For ITM locations, please click HERE.
- We ask that if you are feeling ill, or know that you have been exposed to illness, that you refrain from scheduling an appointment and conduct your business via the drive-thru windows, video teller ITM, or ATM’s.
- We continue enhanced cleaning and sanitizing of our facilities and equipment including ATMs and drive-thrus. In addition, we are closely monitoring the well-being of all our staff members and have procedures in place to allow anyone who may be ill, or has been exposed to illness, to remain at home.
Online & mobile account access
- Our Digital Banking App is available for both Android and Apple iOS devices.
- Online Digital Banking at amfirst.org.
- Flash Talk phone banking is available by calling 1-800-524-6546.
All Walgreens™ ATMs in Alabama are surcharge free for AmFirst members. For Walgreens™ ATM locations, please click HERE.
Member Services Call Center
We are always here to help. If you need additional assistance or information, our Member Services Center is available at 1-800-633-8431 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the impact of school closings and other staffing related issues, our support staff levels may be less than normal. You may experience longer wait times when calling for assistance.
Member hardship assistance
If your employment or income is impacted by the COVID-19 coronavirus, you may be eligible for loan payment assistance. Assistance options range from temporary reduced payments to short-term deferments. Please contact our member service center to speak with one of our representatives.
Beware of scams
Be suspicious of unsolicited emails, texts, and phone calls. Some scam artists are out there trying to take advantage of people by claiming to have important updates from the CDC or other well-known organizations. They may claim to represent a company you do business with. Their intent is to convince you to share sensitive information, trick you into sending them money, or to install malware onto your device. Never give them sensitive personal information or click on the links they provide.
We are here for you
Circumstances surrounding the coronavirus are rapidly changing. Please know that AmFirst is prepared to meet the needs of our members and has the financial strength and resources to get through this crisis. We are working daily to provide the highest level of service and support possible while maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our staff. We continue to monitor all the latest information from local, state, and national healthcare professionals and stand ready to respond to their recommendations.
Thank you for your membership.